Cisco WEBEX TEAMS
Cisco Webex Teams is a cloud based service that provides a complete set of tools for communication and collaboration between project teams. It enables messaging, voice and video communication, the ability to share files, and the ability to use the most advanced video conferencing devices.
Webex Teams communication tools have been developed to help business teams work more effectively and with better quality, thus to improve coordination and solve issues in efficient and simple manner. Apps that use Webex Teams can be installed on your phone, computer, and/or iPad device, and provide you with maximal availability. In addition, safety and ease of use, as well as the so-called hybrid integration with the classic Cisco communication infrastructure, are features that deliver a unique dimension service.
Digitization is transforming the tools we use (the workplace) and the way we work together (workstreams) with organizational processes and with business process applications and tools.
Cisco is leading the collaboration market through this market transition and bringing uncompromised collaboration to every room, desk, pocket, and application. Cisco built the Cisco Webex Teams platform to reimagine team collaboration.
Cisco Webex Teams enables the digitization of the workplace by:
● Bringing together physical and virtual teams.
● Enabling teams to conduct their work activities regardless of location or device.
Cisco Webex Teams is a cloud-based, app-centric service that is simple, secure, complete, and open.
- It’s simple: Cisco Webex Teams is delivered entirely from the Cisco®Collaboration Cloud, and each activity has been designed to help ensure that the user’s and administrator’s experience is simple and intuitive. This makes the service easy to use and easy to manage. The service is provided on a simple subscription basis, allowing services to be added on demand.
- It’s secure: Security is integral to Cisco Webex Teams. Cisco has used the extensive experience gained from securing the world’s largest networks to build the service, combining this knowledge with the hardware and software elements of our market-leading enterprise communications and cloud services.
- It’s complete: With Cisco Webex Teams, you get all the market-leading Cisco collaboration services wrapped up in a complete offer, providing users a great experience regardless of location or device and enabling them to create, meet, message, call, white board, and share, whether they’re together or apart. Also, because Cisco hosts the service in the Cisco Collaboration Cloud, the services are always up to date with the latest market-leading Cisco applications and services.
- It’s open: Cisco Webex Teams APIs and integrations are key to helping you digitize your business. The self-enabled integrations and bots and easy-to-use APIs can be customized to your existing processes and workstreams.
Cisco Webex Teams provides a complete collaboration suite. The three core capabilities of Cisco Webex Teams are Meetings, Messaging, and Calling.
The Cisco Webex Teams app. is central to Cisco Webex Teams. The app. gives the user the ability to access, use, and control the Meetings, Messaging, white board, and Calling capabilities of Cisco Webex Teams, depending on the user’s license entitlement. Users can also share content when in a meeting, when messaging, or while on a call with anyone. The Cisco Webex Teams app is how users access the service on their smartphones, via a browser, or via a dedicated app. on their Mac or Windows PC. When it comes to messaging, within the service users create spaces with one or many people. These spaces are virtual places within Cisco Webex Teams that act as channels or conduits for teams to message, share files, and have meetings.
In these Cisco Webex Teams spaces, users can:
● Meet: Create or attend a meeting.
● Message: Message people in a space, or an individual.
● Call: Place a call with anyone or everyone in a space.
● White board: Get creative with white boarding.
● Find files: Find all your work, shared files, and whiteboard content.