What is a Contact Center As a Service (CCaaS)?
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is a cloud-based customer experience solution that allows companies to utilize a contact center provider’s software. A CCaaS model allows businesses to purchase only the technology they need, which reduces the need for internal IT support.
CCaaS is an ideal option for many contact centers, offering scalability as operational needs change. By providing the flexibility to pay for only the technology needed, investment is low and costs are significantly reduced while capabilities to better serve customers are expanded.
Genesys Customer Experience Platform is a CCaaS that helps you deliver exceptional customer experiences to maximize business outcomes. Built on the industry-proven Genesys Customer Experience Platform, this cloud-based contact center model simplifies contact center technology to quickly meet business objectives and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Included features are:
- Omnichannel customer experience analytics and reporting insights
- Modern IVR and customizable self-service capabilities
- Skills-based routing for increased first contact resolution
- Improved contact center performance while reducing operational costs
2022 GARTNER® MAGIC QUADRANT™ FOR CONTACT CENTER AS A SERVICE
Genesys named a Leader and ranked #1 in 3 out of 5 Critical Capabilities Use Cases.
Get the full Gartner report and see why Genesys is positioned as a Leader. You’ll also get:
- Key trends driving the CCaaS market
- How Gartner placed nine CCaaS providers
- Tips for navigating the market to make the right choice