Contact Center Enterprise
“Cisco® Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) helps businesses and organizations deliver a connected digital experience, enabling you to provide contextual, continuous, and capability-rich journeys for your customers, across time and channels.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise provides a state-of-the-art contact center solution that allows you to integrate inbound and outbound voice applications with Internet applications, including real-time chat, web collaboration, email messaging, and social media. This integration allows for unified capabilities, helping a single agent support multiple interactions simultaneously, regardless of the communications channel the customer chooses. Because each interaction is unique and may require individualized service, Cisco provides contact center solutions to manage each interaction based on virtually any contact attribute.
Furthermore, Cisco can bridge the gap between TDM and IP infrastructures, integrating voice, chat, email, and web collaboration applications over both technology platforms. Thus your company can preserve the value of existing current investments in call center products such as ACDs, IVRs, and PBXs and take advantage of the wide range of Cisco solutions to support the same contact center requirements in a converged network environment, leading to increased customer satisfaction and continuing the evolution toward true customer collaboration
Cisco Unified CCE segments customers, monitors resource availability, and delivers each contact to the most appropriate resource in the enterprise. The software profiles each customer contact using related data such as dialed number and calling-line ID, caller-entered digits, data submitted on a web form, and information obtained from a customer database lookup. Simultaneously, the system monitors the resources available in the contact center to meet customer needs, including agent skills, attributes and availability, interactive-voice-response (IVR) status, and queue lengths.
This combination of customer and contact center data is processed through user-defined routing scripts that graphically reflect your company’s business rules, enabling Cisco Unified CCE to route each contact to the right place. Wherever an agent is based, the system delivers a rich set of call-event and customer-provided data as a contact arrives, personalizing service and increasing efficiency. Throughout the process, distributed fault tolerance helps ensure uninterrupted operation, and rich reporting provides the business intelligence necessary to effectively run your contact center.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Features and Benefits:
• The Cisco Finesse desktop is a next-generation agent and supervisor desktop solution designed to provide easy access to the applications and information that your customer service organization needs through a customizable web-based interface. It offers your customer care representatives an intuitive, easy-to-use desktop design to help improve their performance and satisfaction, in turn enhancing their ability to provide quality customer service.
• Cisco offers two options for self-service and call treatment: Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (Unified CVP) and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (Unified IP IVR). Cisco Unified CCE can also integrate with third-party IVR and self-service systems through its open IVR Service Control interface.
• The administrative interface in Cisco Unified CCE allows agents to be set up to handle voice, web, chat, and email contacts, depending on their assigned skill sets. The interface allows system managers, administrators, and supervisors to develop, modify, or view routing scripts; manage the system configuration; monitor contact center performance; define and request reports; and help ensure system security. This one user interface provides enterprise wide control across the single- or multisite contact center
• Cisco ECE offers multichannel capabilities with chat, email, and web callback. ECE can help your business manage customer emails and chats by automatically routing the chat or email to the correct resource, based upon information in the request and agent availability. With Web collaboration, customers can chat with agents
• Cisco Unified CCE provides real-time and historical data necessary for mission-critical contact center reporting across all media types. The solution provides accurate and timely reports on contact center activity, helping managers make informed decisions regarding staffing levels and contact handling procedures
• Cisco SocialMiner® software provides a social media customer care solution for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise that enables your company to proactively respond to customers and prospects communicating through public social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook or other compatible public forum or blogging sites. By providing social media monitoring, queuing, and workflow to organize customer posts on social media networks and delivering them to your social media customer care team, your company can respond to customers in real time through the same social network they use to communicate
• The Cisco Outbound Option, with its combination of outbound dialing modes, complements the powerful inbound call-handling capability of the Cisco Unified CCE platform. You can build campaigns to use predictive, progressive, or preview dialing, which is integrated with inbound calls and compliant with contact center service levels to offer a powerful blended solution. You can allocate agents to handle only inbound, only outbound, or both inbound and outbound contacts, offering an effective way to increase agent usage in a contact center