Contact Center Express
Cisco® Unified Contact Center Express (Unified CCX) helps businesses and organizations deliver a connected digital experience, enabling you to deliver contextual, continuous, and capability-rich journeys for your customers, across time and channels.
This easy-to-deploy and easy-to-use customer interaction solution supports up to 400 agents and is designed for midmarket companies or enterprise branch offices. Secure and highly available, it supports powerful agent-based services and fully integrated self-service applications, including automatic call distributor (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), and computer telephony integration (CTI).
Cisco Unified CCX helps deliver each of your contacts to the right agent the first time. It enables this accuracy with sophisticated business rules for inbound and outbound voice, email, web chat, and customer interaction management. Cisco Unified CCX also offers numerous agent and desktop services and can scale to larger, more demanding environments.
You can choose from two Cisco Unified CCX packages: Enhanced and Premium, to better match solution functions with your customer contact interaction management requirements. The Cisco Unified CCX solution is tightly integrated with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6000), and Cisco Business Edition 7000 (BE7000).
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Features and Benefits
• Cisco Finesse desktop is a next-generation agent and supervisor desktop for Cisco Customer Collaboration solutions embedded with Cisco Contact Center Express
• IVR provides an integrated, ready-to-use IVR solution including queue point, custom call treatment, arbitrarily deep voice menus, custom voice prompts, and the ability to process customer phone-keypad presses through dual-tone multifrequency (DTMF) processing to make routing decisions or to present a screen pop to the agent. Advanced IVR ports, available with Unified CCX Premium licenses, enable database integration
• The Cisco Jabber platform enables instant messaging between agents, agents and supervisors, and agents and subject-matter experts outside the contact center
• Email enables contact centers to queue and route email messages to skilled agents, helping balance email and call-handling activities
• Web chat provides multisession chat capabilities for managing customer interactions through company websites
• Existing out-of-the-box reports allow you to view historical and Live Data reports, or create custom reports based on the information you want to track
• Outbound dialing offers direct preview, progressive and predictive outbound dialing with Cisco Finesse desktop, as well as outbound IVR capabilities
• Social media customer care enables your company to proactively respond to customers and prospects communicating through public social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook or other public forum or blogging sites
• Video collaboration with Jabber Guest allows experts and customers to appear on video displays for a highly effective, face-to-face customer service interaction